closeby.market — Find people in different commercial roles.
...out of Customer Perspective
- These tracker sites makes it possible for vendors (taxi drivers / cleaners / fruit pickers...) to show on a map that they are available.
- Long term committed vendors will build up different reputation parameters:
- Account age
- Total time visible
- Total time visible in the last 30 days
- Reports: Unhappy customers can write a report...
- ...to which the vendor can answer.
- If the customer/vendor changes their mind they can change/delete their entry.
- For integrity reasons the vendor can at any point start on a fresh turn by deleting, and creating a new account ( which of course resets all (good and bad) reputation including account age).
- Works on both computers and cellphones. (Supported browsers)
- Automatically sets a zoom level that shows the closest vendors.
...out of Vendor/Seller Perspective
- A external ID-provider (currently Facebook) is used. This is for several reasons (read more in FAQ). The vendor can however change the displayed name and image.
- The vendor can round of the position with up to 50 km (35 miles), so that the exact position isn't revealed.
- To protect the vendors integrity the vendor can at any time can delete his account and start a new one. Of course, deleting the account will also delete any good reputation too.
Write a comment below.
Any feedback is very appreciated.